Toba Lake And Samosir Island 3D/2N
Day 1 : Medan – Prapat / Lake Toba (L-D)
Arrive at Kualanamu Airport in Medan , will be greets & pick up by our representative , proceed to Prapat, en-route will pass by and see Coconuts, Rubber, Palm Plantations. Stop at Paten Shop for rest and buy some dried foods, visit Kwam Im Temple. Arrive Prapat , transfer to hotel for check in and take a rest.
Day 2 : Prapat – Samosir Island (B-L-D)
After Breakfast, by ferry to Samosir Island, visit Tomok Village, , in here you can see The Tomb of King Sidabutar which been made from carved stone from hundred years ago. Then visit Ambarita Village , see The Ancient Stone Chairs, this place is Toba Batak people of Ambarita practise a form of canibalism. When the enemy was captured, the elders would invite the rulers of neighbouring villages to a conference, to determine the fate of the victim. The victim is held in behind bars under one of the houses. Transfer to HOTEL FOR check in and take a rest.
Day 3 : Samosir Island – Prapat – Medan (B)
After breakfast , back to Prapat by ferry, then proceed to Medan , distance 176km or 4 hours drive, transfer to Kualanamu airport for depart to your hometown.
Package includes :
- 1 night accommodation at Prapat Hotel , 1 night accommodation at Samosir Island hotel
- Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner as program * Halal meals for Muslim *
- City tour as program + Entrance fee
- Private Deluxe Transport with air-conditioner
- English / Malay Speaking tour Guide ( Driver Cum Guide below 8 Pax )
- Public ferry boat to visit Tomok Village Only ( Below 10 Pax )
- Charter ferry boat to visit Tomok Village & Ambarita Village ( Group only )
- Bonus 1 Bottle Mineral Water /Pax /Day
Package excludes :
- International & Domestic air tickets
- Guide tipping IDR 25,000/Pax/Day or MYR 7/Pax/Day
- Airport TAXES,insurance, etc
- Minibar, laundry , porter fee and other Hotel Services
- Personal expenses & optional tour