Bali Cycling Adventure
The Bali Sycling Tour start our tour by picking you up at your Hotel by A/C van then drive you to Kintamani Village for breakfast in a local restaurant overlooking the fantastic lake and semi-active volcano of Batur (1717m).
After having breakfast we then start our 2,5 hours journey through the real countryside by bike where you can see and feel the friendliness of native local. This is a great chance to have direct interaction with people in the villages and take wonderful photographs a long the way.
During the bike tour we will visit :
- A caffee plantation and enjoy the strong coffee tasted of Bali coffee ,Luwak coffee.
- Go on short walk into rice paddies where you can experience first hand what it is like to grow with depth explanation about farming, crops rotation and irigation system ( Subak System).
- A stop at one of the many village temple, where you will given detail information about the Balinese Culture and lifestyle.
- A Balinese Compound is one the most popular components of the tour, we will guide you through everything from the how’s and why’s of daily offering to the amazing relationship betwen Balinese architecture and it’s spiritual practice.
- At the end of your bike tour you will enjoy a delicious selection of food at a authentic Balinese home(Vegatarian option available).
- Finally we’ll drive you back to your hotel.
- This trip is unforgettable and a once in a lifetime experience.
Tour Includes :
Pick up and return to your Hotel by A/C van
Breakfast at Kintamani Village at a local restaurant overlooking lake and mount. Batur (1717m).
A walk into the rice paddy to learn how rice is grown and cultivated.
A visit at coffee plantation and tasted.
A visit a village temple on the route.
Lunch at our authentic Balinese home
Tour Facilities :
Mountain bike with safety helmets ( rain coats if needed )
Baby seat provided upon request.
Fruit and Cold water during the bike ride.
Cold face towel.
English / Spanish tour guide in depth explanation of Balinese Culture and Tradition.